Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mother Nature must be Bipolar

I try to stay positive. I succeed more than I fail.

Today I am just sick sick sick of the cold and rain and snow and every other yuck weather thing Mother Nature has decided to toss our way, she's bipolar I swear! The days are lasting longer and I all I wanna do is hang out in the barn and since I can't...I'm whining on my blog.

Stupid rain, your making a mess of the gate area. Stupid rain, we had to put a tarp over Brody's favorite look out spot and he is bothered cause well that damn thing might just eat him. Stupid rain, the ponies can't play all day like they want to. Stupid rain, Leo is going nuts! Stupid rain, you are making me cranky!

I was inspired earlier to write something more to my liking, lovey dovey, kissy faced, and all that but not now. Stupid rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More